[Swansea Hackspace] Lockers + Unicol TV stand

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Oct 29 11:26:57 GMT 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 09:23 +0000, Emyr Morris wrote:
> Blimey those lockers are small. I don't think my cases of components
> will actually fit in that.

Those lockers are approx 300mm wide which seems to be the only size
readily available.  they are the deeper 450mm type.  and the height will
depend on how much of a locker your willing to pay for.

a quick check with the supplier says :
the 1/4 lockers were £30 each
a 1/3 locker would be £35
a 1/2 locker would be £50
a full locker would be £85

If you know of a source of wider lockers do let me know.

there just isnt the budget right now to invest in lockers and hope to
get it back someday so we need to find enough people to fill a stack
before we can buy one of that size.

> PS dropped off a Unicol stand for the big screen TV, it has a plate on
> it that may take a telly, if not a simple hanging rail will bolt on
> across the top easily. Please don't drill any holes in it!
great thanks

does anyone know what needs doing to the tv to make it work, or is it
already functional ?