[Swansea Hackspace] Lockers + Unicol TV stand

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 17:07:52 GMT 2015

The TV had a failed light driver on the left half of the screen, it came back on for a few days so, it could just be a loose connection.

I've been playing with recycled laptop screens (minus the cracked lcd) and I can fit new lighting if needed.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

hopefully the first set of lockers is now paid for :-)

the depth was wonderful, all of that is moot as there is no way I can reach
a locker that low with my condition so i will just pass for now. Thanks
though - you have my money, I don't want it back.

regards

Emyr