[Swansea Hackspace] Milling Machine

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:16:38 BST 2015

Hi Cameron,

So far I've only made one PCB on the CNC, I'm not the most experienced in the group but I plan to head down sometime this week for some laser cutting.

What day and time are you thinking of?

I can only make it in after 6 on weekdays, weekend time is anyone's guess.

All the best, Dave.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Hi All

Would anyone with Hackspace access be available this week to help me get started with the milling machine?

I have a PCB design ready to go, just need to learn to use the machine.

Any assistant would be greatly appreciated :)

Best
Cameron