[Swansea Hackspace] Loan of 32" ish TV for tutorials

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:29:32 BST 2015

Hi everyone,

I've got a 32"ish TV under my bed, it's final destination is for the Driving simple I want to build, in the meantime I thought it could loan it to the spacr for it to be mounted to the pillar at the end of the tables, presenter would sit at the opposite end to last night,  there is a way the secure it in a non intrusive way.

I'll need a hand to fix the light driver on the right hand side of the screen, probably just a loose connection, it came back to life once.

Happy to loan it till I have time for my project, just need a hand to fix it.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.