[Swansea Hackspace] Volunteers for show.

Gwion Davies gwiondavies at LIVE.CO.UK
Sat Sep 26 23:11:58 BST 2015

Hi all,

Some of you may have already had me pester you about this and I’m about to pester again :P

The following weekend (Oct 3rd/4th) is the 'Swansea Model Railway Show 2015’ at the Swansea National Waterfront Museum, a stones throw from our hackspace. I have already arranged space for the Hackspace to be included in the show and am now appealing for volunteers to assist in manning our space. I myself will be around over the weekend but will have other duties to perform so am very keen to have as many of you on board as possible.

The times will be between 10 and 5 both days with doors opening to the public at 11 till 4. We will also have time Friday afternoon to setup if we need to.

We will have one table provided with space for another that we will have to provide. Ceri will be bringing one of his 3d Printers and I will also bring mine. I will also be bringing other ‘railway’ related projects I have worked on. Any other examples of whats capable at the hackspace, it will really help reel in potential new members.

I may not be in Monday evening, so any questions would probably be best asked asap.

Thanks,
Gwion.