[Swansea Hackspace] VR equipment for a demo

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 17:27:11 BST 2016

On Mon, 2016-08-15 at 17:22 +0100, Nathan Hackett wrote:
> [...]
be good for £50+ towards it, and could donate some parts for the pc.
Needs a GTX 980 minimum I think? We could set up a dedicated space.
I'd lean towards the Vive personally, due to the 'room scale' feature
and already released hand gesture controllers.For me it's not
something I could ever justify buying for just myself but I'd love
one to share. Could help with membership numbers right?

Start a fundraiser page on the website for it.

will show you how later.

Personally i've always wanted to play with an interactive projection-
mapped table like the link gerrit sent, we have no shortage of nice
white tables but we would need to refit a decent brightness of bulb int
o the projector we have first :)