[Swansea Hackspace] Vending Machine?

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:41:00 BST 2016

Using it to dispense arduino and other bits like servos is interesting.

I wonder if it could be put I need the foyer of the space or maybe the place directly under us, even if a little rent for electricity would be required, u think it could be a tidy little income as it would be accessible to the public (assuming we can sell to public).

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.