[Swansea Hackspace] Anyone got any two colour laserable acrylic spare?

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:26:08 BST 2016

Not a bad idea Tim, thanks. This has to be ready for 10pm Saturday night so
I haven't left myself much time for luxuries like letting paint dry! Off to
B&Q to get the wood now. I guess I could make an A-frame style sign just
out of acrylic, but heating and putting the bend in has the potential for
disaster.
Is the laser cutter working ok at the moment?