[Swansea Hackspace] Snack delivery...

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 18:47:07 GMT 2016

Unfortunately the one that was available in work for free has gone, the woman I needed to speak to about it was off, when she got back someone had already taken it, I'll keep an eye open.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.