[Swansea Hackspace] What is this connector?

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 09:39:38 GMT 2016

Thanks Justin - looking on-line it appears you can get loads from China
that will arrive in many days.

Anyone know of a good source in the UK (for wired 3-pin ones) that I may be
able to source from by the weekend?

On 3 February 2016 at 09:29, Justin Mitchell <justin at discordia.org.uk>
wrote:

> On Tue, 2016-02-02 at 22:01 +0000, Richard Morgan wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > Could use some help identifying the types of connectors so that I can
> > order some more on ebay.
> >

> > We thought they were JST micro connectors but they all come in white
> > and not red so not sure they're the same...
>
> >From a quick scan through the JST catalog online
>
> if the pitch is 2.5mm then its a JST-XH which is made in green, red,
> blue, lemon yellow and white/natural.
>
> if the pitch is 1mm, which it doesnt look like, it would be a JST-SH
>
> JST make a -lot- of different connectors, but those types are common and
> match the diagrams.

Kind regards,

Richard