[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] AGM 2016-02-25

Tom Lake tswsl1989 at sucs.org
Thu Feb 18 21:24:00 GMT 2016

2016 Annual General Meeting Agenda

7pm Thursday 25th February 2016
Swansea Hackspace, 11 Wind Street, Swansea, SA1 1DP

1. Minutes of last AGM and matters arising.
2. Financial Summary and Directors Report
3. Election of Directors, by Poll
    - Re-election of directors retiring by rotation: Thomas Lake
4. Any Other Business

As per the requirements of our constitution (Rules 26 and 27a), one
third of the longest serving directors must step down. Those directors
are then eligible for re-election at the AGM. In order to fulfil that
requirement, I will retire by rotation under those rules and a vote will
be held.

As per the original announcement email, members are eligible to appoint
someone to act as their proxy - see below for details.

Regards,

Thomas Lake
Director
Swansea Hackspace