[Swansea Hackspace] Daily Countdown (but working days not calendar)

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:18:14 GMT 2016

Hey so I have a mostly finished project that could definitely be
re-purposed for this. Has those rtc modules, three digits per unit.
Arduino, runs on 3x AA batteries each. Speakers built in too. If you're
around Monday evening I can bring them in to take a look at. As mentioned
the code would be pretty simple. Pics here -

http://imgur.com/a/uSNnN