[Swansea Hackspace] Daily Countdown (but working days not calendar)

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:08:30 GMT 2016

>From memory I got about 18 hours from 3 AA batteries, with 3x 2.3inch high
led digits. That was at max brightness though, could get a lot more running
them dimmer. Or pick up some £10 10000mah phone charger packs, that would
help. The other downside of larger displays is they can have several leds
in series per segment, which results in a higher voltage-drop than the
arduino can cope with on its own. Things get complicated. LCD might indeed
be more suitable. :)

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:43 AM, Ceri Clatworthy <ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com