[Swansea Hackspace] Fabrikator Mini in stock!

Gwion Davies gwiondavies at live.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 20:30:20 BST 2016

Evening all,

Some of you may have already seen my Fabrikator Mini printer from Hobby King. It is now back in stock in the uk at ~£130 inc p&p (Dark Green only!).
Superb starter printer to get your teeth into, although I would only recommend it to those with experience maintaining hardware of a similar nature.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__93026__Fabrikator_Mini_3D_Printer_Dark_Green_UK_230V_V1_5_UK_Warehouse_.html

Please make sure when ordering that you are ordering from the UK warehouse. Otherwise you may incur extra charges.

Gwion.