[Swansea Hackspace] Request for workshop ideas

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Jun 2 17:01:15 BST 2016

With the robot workshops done and dusted, and negotiations to move
seemingly taking forever, its about time we had some more workshops.

Could everyone please post their ideas and requests for skill-share
workshops.

These can be old ones you'd like to see again, suggestions for new ones,
or some skill you would like to share with others. It doesn't have to be
a topic we have covered before, it can be pretty much anything that we
have the space and facilities to do.

If you can all try to post something then we will pick out the most
popular/interesting ideas and get them scheduled.

thanks