[Swansea Hackspace] Request for workshop ideas

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 15:02:09 BST 2016

Hi Justin,
Thanks for opening this up.

Since joining Hackspace I have been able to build a 3D printer and have
just flown my first self-built quadcopter (not complete yet).

Thank you to the space and members for helping me make these things happen.

I would personally like to see a workshop on jewellery making, chains,
enamelling, wire work, etc.

I would also be interested in how many people are looking at monetising
their interests in making and whether we could run a workshop on how to
achieve it.

Thanks for all the effort and for making the Hackspace possible.

Many thanks,

Richard

On Thursday, 2 June 2016, Justin Mitchell <justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk>
wrote:

> With the robot workshops done and dusted, and negotiations to move
> seemingly taking forever, its about time we had some more workshops.
>
> Could everyone please post their ideas and requests for skill-share
> workshops.
>
> These can be old ones you'd like to see again, suggestions for new ones,
> or some skill you would like to share with others. It doesn't have to be
> a topic we have covered before, it can be pretty much anything that we
> have the space and facilities to do.
>
> If you can all try to post something then we will pick out the most
> popular/interesting ideas and get them scheduled.
>
> thanks

Kind regards,

Richard