[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Wirework Jewellery Making Workshop

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 27 08:10:36 BST 2016

Looks like the names vary, some call them snipe nose, others call the
chain nose.

in the original link, showing 5 items in a spread, its the right most
ones i was referring to. the outside is rounded and tapered, the inside
is flat.

As a bonus, if you have that set, then the right most and left most
pliers are the pair i use most when doing chainmaille jewellery, which i
am sure to run as a workshop in the coming months.

The ones you absolutely require for this workshop are the ones in the
centre of the picture, that are two tapered cones.