[Swansea Hackspace] Home Internet Filter

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 20:13:27 BST 2016

Very insightful Neil, thanks for the response.

I'm less keen on the BT Parental Controls for the exact reasons you
highlight, and would prefer something more open source and configurable in
terms of what is filtered out if possible.

I do have a couple of Raspberry Pi computers I could use for this so a
solution that runs on RPi would be nice but not a must have.

Thanks again,

Richard