[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Mega and Nema 17 motors

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Tue May 3 07:03:22 BST 2016

Hi All,
An easy question I'm sure.... :-)

I have several Nema motors on my 3D printer that connect to the Arduino
Mega with a 4 pin connector. I want to tidy up the cables which are too
long.

I want to shorten the cables but they have the small black connectors on
the end that slot onto the pins on the board.

I want to buy new black connectors and a crimping tool so that I can
cleanly shorten the cables and re-connect to the Arduino pins.

Anyone know what these connectors and the crimper are called so I can go
and search on eBay/Amazon please?

​

All help gratefully received.

Thanks,