[Swansea Hackspace] Quadcopter Props Locally

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 20:43:20 BST 2016

Not that I know of, if your stuck I can mail you a set, failing that, eBay is pretty much the only option.

I would love to see things like this in R&R hobbies in the shoppers walk, for example.

If your able to access the space I could leave a set there on Monday morning,  or you could pick a set up from me anytime after office hours at my place in Cocket.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Thanks Tim and David for your kind offers.

I'm not likely to make it to the Jam on Sunday or the space on Monday but
thank you anyway.

I was looking for a shop in the locality that sells such parts - don't
think there is one...?

Thanks again,

Richard

On Friday, 13 May 2016, David Davies-Day <djdavies83 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've got a few sets of micro props to fit Hubs an X4 etc, 1mm diameter
> motor shaft.
>
> Doubt I'll make it on Sunday but I'll hopefully be at the space on Monday.
>

> No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several
> thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Kind regards,

Richard