[Swansea Hackspace] Pi Zero anyone?

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 14:08:06 BST 2016

I've seen board houses that make kapton flex boards/cables, if you know the name/part numbers of the camera connector and ye board connector I would be tempted to have a batch made up in work and sell the rest on ebay and to members,  I'm guessing there is no current solution on the market?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Yup! I know they're ramping up production but I can see there being a
shortfall for a while longer. If it wasn't for the one-per customer limit I
would have picked up a few. Very annoying that the camera module needs a
special smaller flat-flex to connect, but given the board size it's
understandable.