[Swansea Hackspace] Urgent space access needed.

Gwion Davies gwiondavies at live.co.uk
Sat Oct 15 13:38:01 BST 2016

Hi all,

I have some last minute work lined up for me next week and I need to borrow some hardware from the space. Unfortunately my key fob isn't working at the moment so if anyone is nearby, I'm over at the gym for the next hour and will be heading over there just after 2:30. If anyone is able to assist that would be much appreciated.

Justin/Tom I'm in need of an ultrasound sensor sr04 would you be willing to lend me one from one of your robots please. I have one on order, it's just that it won't arrive in time.

Thanks,
Gwion.