[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Workshop: Introduction to Arduino

Thomas Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Oct 13 12:51:56 BST 2016

When: Saturday 12th November 2016 - 12pm onwards
What: Introduction to Arduino

Arduinos (in various shapes and sizes) are a common tool for small
electronics projects, allowing your project to control and be controlled
by a range of different components and devices.

This workshop will start with the basics and work our way up through
gradually increasingly difficulty towards an intermediate level Servo
tutorial. For the more adventurous there will also be a selection of
more advanced peripherals that you can experiment with.

You will need to bring a laptop, and your own Arduino if you have one
(we have a small number for sale).

No fee for the workshop itself, but we will have a limited number of
Arduino and Take Out kits for sale.

- Tom