[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Wednesday Crafternoon

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Sep 20 16:58:28 BST 2016

When: 2nd and 4th Wednesday Every Month. 7pm on
What: Handmade Crafternoon
Who: Free and open to non-members
Next: Starts 28th September 2016

If you are interested in learning to knit, crochet, or sew, or if you
already know how to do it and you would like to meet other people and
craft socially come on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month to
Swansea Hackspace!

The idea is to create a friendly and inclusive place for everyone
interested in crafts to nurture their creativity! we hope that with
enough interest we can organize yarn-bombing activities around the
city!

You can buy fairly cheap material from Swansea Market to start with,
and we have a small selection of material in stock on the day if you if
you don't have any yourself. If you are looking to learn try to choose
bright coloured thick yarn (acrylic is perfect to learn on) and large
knitting needles or crochet hooks! If you are already a knitter or a
crocheter bring your project with you for everyone to admire and get
inspired!