[Swansea Hackspace] Hackspace Digest, Vol 45, Issue 3

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Wed Sep 21 12:51:06 BST 2016

On Wed, 2016-09-21 at 12:27 +0100, Tim Luther Lewis wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>   I've just joined the hackspace via the online form and I'm looking
> forward to making use of the room and meeting people. When I visited
> on the open day, key fobs were mentioned: can I start the process of
> getting one of these or will that have to wait until we're in the new
> room?

all existing keyfobs will be automatically transferred to the new room.

I will place an order for additional keyfobs later this week if there
are any more members that do not yet have one.

Keyfobs are available to all members for a one-off fee of £15 each

Anyone that wishes to signup, or adjust their existing payments, can do
so via our website:
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Main/Signup