[Swansea Hackspace] Roomba robot

Aled punkaled at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 17:30:46 BST 2017

Anybody want my roomba robot vacuum? I had some plans for it but I just don't have the time to fiddle with it, works fine just needs a new battery pack and a new brush.
Has a built in serial port which is easily hackable with an ESP , Arduino or a pi or something similar. I got the docking station for it to charge itself, the remote to programme or drive it, and a couple of the lighthouse things which give invisible virtual walls to contain it.
It's free to anyone who wants to do something cool with it, either that or it'll probably go in the bin.
Cheers.
Aled.