[Swansea Hackspace] Router with a 1/2" collet

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Mon Aug 7 21:58:12 BST 2017

I forgot to ask at the open evening, but does anyone have a router with a 1/2" collet? I need to do a little chamfering for a project, and I can only find chamfering bits of the right cutting angle (22.5) with 1/2" shanks (bar one 36 quid one from Trend). my own one can handle 1/4, 6mm and 8mm shanks, and I think the hackspace one tops out at 1/4".

Alternately, if anyone has a 1/4" shank 22.5 degree chamfering bit they'd be willing to loan me for a week or two, I'd be grateful

Andy