[Swansea Hackspace] Need help at next crafternoon.

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 07:12:28 BST 2017

Hey guys hopefully make it to the next crafternoon, I badly need to replace a few trouser zips and salvage some from others, would anyone be able to show me the best way/assist me with the first pair, I should be able to do the others on my own after that.

If I have time maybe conversation an old 2 man tent into 2 FPV race gates.
(see attachment)

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.