[Swansea Hackspace] Collaborative hackspace playlist?

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 17:52:08 BST 2017

Thanks to Cedric's speaker it's been nice to have music in the background
rather than just listening to the fans whirring... but it seems like I'm
the only one that is happy to expose my terrible music tastes! How about a
communal playlist? Made one with 100-ish songs to start with, if you add
anything drag it towards the top somewhere. Tried to stick to summery
inoffensive pop stuff, considering kids appear sometimes - with some metal
snuck in for Andy. ;)

https://open.spotify.com/user/nhac82/playlist/7k6SbCx6vl3fkhazaYOb8r

Also if anyone is in the "background music is very annoying" camp, please
say. I know there won't be a consensus but I'd rather silence than annoy
anyone (more than usual). :) xoxo