[Swansea Hackspace] Course: Saturday 8th July

Sophia Komninou sophia.komninou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:40:59 BST 2017

BTW I will be speaking at the Soapbox Science at 12 and 2. If you want to
take a break and come to cheerlead for me it will be greatly appreciated!

Sophia

On 6 Jul 2017 20:35, "Tom Lake" <tswsl1989 at sucs.org> wrote:

A little late, but following from the last email:

On 05.06.2017 21:13, Tom Lake wrote:

> I'm available to run a workshop on Saturday 8th July.

When: Saturday 8th July 2017 - Midday onwards
What: Electronics/Electricity

Electronics/Electricity and a meandering tour through some useful
fundamentals.
Vague plan is to cover a bit of the fundamental science, and some basic
reusable bits of analog circuitry that you may be able to incorporate into
something useful. Or we'll just make some flashing lights.

No charge as long as you put parts back tidily (and in usable condition!)
when the workshop is over!