[Swansea Hackspace] Hackspace website, logo etc...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 10:46:20 BST 2017

Justin I agree about the circuit tracing, thought someone would bring that
up. I was going to try to add something representing textiles too, but it's
probably better to have nothing than to cram too much in. It's nice to have
some sort of texture, just so it looks visually interesting in full colour
as well as flat. Once everyone's happy I can generate all the different
versions in whatever formats we need, plus a style guide with hex colour
values, official fonts etc.

No rush on getting me a login, I can always just rip a page or two as
static html and start playing around in the meantime. :)