[Swansea Hackspace] CNC machine improvements...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 06:53:34 BST 2017

I understand there was a discussion at the start of the evening about the
CNC enclosure. What did I miss? Don't really want to get into the "wood vs
plastic" debate again, but there's another potential use for Gwion's Ikea
bargain... Spray booth! I know several members have expressed an interest
in having one, and it's the perfect size. There's no reason the CNC machine
can't still get its own box very quickly once there's a plan.