[Swansea Hackspace] CNC machine improvements...

Gwion Davies gwiondavies at live.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 08:17:32 BST 2017

A spray booth would be an excellent idea! A perfect alternative use of the unit.

On 25 Jul 2017 6:56 am, "Nathan Hackett" <nhackett1 at gmail.com<mailto:nhackett1 at gmail.com>> wrote:
I understand there was a discussion at the start of the evening about the CNC enclosure. What did I miss? Don't really want to get into the "wood vs plastic" debate again, but there's another potential use for Gwion's Ikea bargain... Spray booth! I know several members have expressed an interest in having one, and it's the perfect size. There's no reason the CNC machine can't still get its own box very quickly once there's a plan.