[Swansea Hackspace] CNC machine improvements...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:00:20 BST 2017

Don't be an idiot Andy, you can't use a cheese in the "semi-hard" family
for a CNC enclosure. Might as well make it from brie! A proper grating
cheese is the only way to go for structural integrity. Any basic pecorino
would do, no need to pay the extra for parmesan. Maybe a member has some at
the back of their fridge they could donate?