[Swansea Hackspace] Laser cutter max cut size

Davies T. t.davies at swansea.ac.uk
Sun Jul 30 21:37:53 BST 2017

Dear Matt,

We have a laser cutter in the College of Engineering, Swansea Uni
Bay Campus, which could easily accommodate 430 by 190. Our chief
technician might be amenable to setting up the machine before he
goes on holiday at the end of the week.

I presume you have the material already? What is the thickness?
What format will the file be?

regards

Timothy Davies