[Swansea Hackspace] Can someone pick up some drinks for today/Monday?

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 09:40:11 BST 2017

Ok so I've been waiting for the price to drop on fanta/sprite multipacks at
work, unfortunately it's going in the wrong direction, up to £4.20 for 8
cans! We're all out of both so if someone else can pick up a few to tide us
over for the next week or two that would be great.

Also the Lucozade bottles are proving very popular, but the super cheap
deal is only on for another week. If we want those to stay at 50p
indefinitely, I can stock up properly for the summer.

Stay unhealthy, much love, your Sugar Daddy xx