[Swansea Hackspace] Snackspace road trip!

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:43:25 BST 2017

This is the last week for stupidly cheap Lucozade, so it's either stock up
today or we stop selling it at all. Judging by the contents of the fridge
it's proving popular!

If anyone with transport has time today, it would involve picking me up in
Morriston, then a quick trip 'round Asda, then on a hunt for reasonably
priced Fanta/Sprite somewhere else (Home Bargains maybe?). Also people have
requested flavoured sugar-free water as a healthier alternative. I'm a fan
of the Volvic stuff so if we can find it in the 500ml size that would be
great.

Love, Big Sugar-D.