[Swansea Hackspace] Does anyone want some speakers?

Jon Pitans jonpitans at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:46:00 GMT 2017

I have a box of speakers I want to clear out if anyone wants them? There is
a working (logitech z213) 2.1 system that needs a 1/8 inch jack replacing,
a Philips set of multimedia speakers with a broken jack and no power
supply, and a couple of random stereo speakers, one sony speaker off a mini
system and a satellite speakers from a lg surround system.

Free to anyone who can use them. I can either bring them to the space or
you can pickup from mine in Cockett. Obviously I would rather someone took
the lot but you can pick and choose if you must.

Cheers

Jon