[Swansea Hackspace] Old rack servers

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 16:07:44 GMT 2017

Hi Allan, would the rack mount casings take non server motherboard?

I'm helping a l friend who needs to rack mount a high end gaming setup for portability, he is happy to bring it to the space for us all to have a play with, maybe even host an OCCULS RIFT experience event.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.