[Swansea Hackspace] Looking for 3D printer help in Margam

Justin Mitchell justin at discordia.org.uk
Sun May 7 22:26:18 BST 2017

We have had a request from a lady in Margam looking for someone to go
to her and help get the 3D Printer she has assembled working. It is an
i3 kit, which from the photos looks to have been fully assembled and
wired, but the lcd is not responsive and she has not been able to
reinstall the firmware.

I have explained that this is not a service that we offer, explained
when our open evening is, and offered online help, but she really wants
someone to go there.

So if anyone is able to help get this i3 printer working, I can put you
in touch via facebook.

thanks