[Swansea Hackspace] Let's build one!

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:20:09 BST 2017

More info here.
http://hackaday.com/2016/10/14/maslow-brings-the-wall-plotter-into-the-woodshop/
Personally I think the speed/accuracy improvements would be minimal
compared to just using the router by hand. Doubt it would get used much.

I was the one who suggested a plotter for the blackboard. Only got as far
as buying some liquid chalk markers so far. If anyone else wants to help
out with the design/build, that would be great.