[Swansea Hackspace] Let's build one!

Aled punkaled at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 25 14:59:00 BST 2017

It's a nice demonstration of the idea but I'd think if you spent the time it would take to build it and set it up on a bit of practice you could do anything this machine could do with a simple jigsaw and with much less set up and fuss (and a lot less cost).

 Also I'm not sure what the safety implications of dangling a 30000 rpm router like that would be, especially if anyone could use it unmonitored.