[Swansea Hackspace] 2017-11-04 Hack the Space!

Thomas Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Nov 3 12:14:55 GMT 2017

https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/Next#hack

Our quarterly event where we take a Saturday afternoon out to have a
general tidy up, sort through the accumulated junk at the space, make
improvements and reorganise stuff.

Yes, this is short notice. Yes, I may have forgotten about it. :-P

This does seem like a good opportunity to remind members that details of
events can be found on our website (above) and on OpenTechCalendar:

https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/group/218-swansea-hackspace

While we should be emailing out reminders/announcements, the directors
are only human and are, as such, subject to occasional lapses in memory.

:)

- Tom