[Swansea Hackspace] Attaching Rubber (or other leather alternatives) to Straps

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 18:03:24 BST 2018

Thanks Andy!

Those strap locks look a bit like the things I know as jesus clips, if they
work that well they should do the job.

I had a look at the straps on etsy and a few places, but they're all the
money (sometimes mostly in shipping!), so I'd like to have a go at one
myself.

I hadn't thought of pleather. I have (half of) an old desk chair kicking
around I'm certain is that, so instead of going to the tip this week it's
gonna be attacked with a knife and then go to the tip. Now I just need some
strapping.. don't suppose anyones get any old seat belts kicking around :)