[Swansea Hackspace] PCB printing recommendations?

Peter Barnes pe5erb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:28:10 BST 2018

Andy,

I've had great experiences with JLPCB. They do 3-5day shipping for $30 (or
$15 for 15-20day), and about $1 for a double sided board. Overall, if
you're after more than 5 boards, that comes out as quite a competitive
price compared with UK suppliers.

The quality of the boards I ordered was excellent, with very nice
silkscreen and pads that can cope with being reworked several times.

Otherwise, the standard recommended UK supplier is Oshpark, but I haven't
got any experience with them.

Peter