[Swansea Hackspace] PC monitors

Alex Duffield alexmduffield at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:43:29 GMT 2018

turns out it was totally my own fault, picked upo the laptop charger fom
the hackspace and then hen i wnt home i thought ihad got the wront one as
it didnt fit my laptop. turns out i had been plugging the 19v laptop
charger into the monitor ansd the onitor power wasnt fitting into the laptop
all workjing now