[Swansea Hackspace] Flip dot display group project...

Peter Barnes pe5erb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:42:46 GMT 2018

Nathan,

I'll be along tomorrow at 7 to flip some dots.

I've also convinced a lecturer to help reverse engineer the main board in
the electronics lab Thursday morning.

As you said our current task is to remove the controller from the equation
and program the main board directly over RS-485.

Peter Barnes
M0SWN