[Swansea Hackspace] Future group project?

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 17:28:53 GMT 2018

Okay, so, we have a laser cutter, we can 3D print, we're near water and I'm sure we can get our hands on some wood, epoxy and zip ties from somewhere.

So how 'bout we make a boat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6XRUj81Zw

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVF.tDqcHGw1I7X8MjPFLcQlDQ&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6XRUj81Zw>

Testing a Laser-Cut Mini Boat!<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6XRUj81Zw>
www.youtube.com
We meet Josh Tulberg, an industrial designer who fabricated a mini boat of his own design, using his workshop laser cutter and 3D printer. Josh shows us how his boat ...

Yes, I'm not being 100% serious here, obviously. But, we definitely could use some of those assembly methods if we wanted to build something big with the laser cutter some day.