[Swansea Hackspace] Drone Nights on Tuesdays

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:07:00 GMT 2018

Im just trying to get a lipo bag in time for Tuesday, It would be helpful for there to be at least 1 Hackspace Lipo bag for the use of new comers who do not yet have a bag or are unaware that Lipobags are needed for the event.
Stocking Lipo bags to be sold from the pick and mix would also be useful.

P.s. I have a reasonable collection of IC tubes around 50cm in length, I'll try print off some couplers to make them into square race gates in time for Tuesday.

If these work out well I can easily aquire more as I work in a PCB assembly company.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.