[Swansea Hackspace] Drone Nights on Tuesdays

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Feb 23 14:24:22 GMT 2018

On Fri, 2018-02-23 at 13:22 +0000, David Davies-Day wrote:
> The tubes I currently have are for standard Dual In-line Package, the
> arduino Uno Atmega328p type chips, They will easily accommodate the
> LED strings from poundland, I may pick a couple of strings up today.

I do wonder if it would be possible to build a coil into the gates,
thats either tuned to an rfid frequency, or just some basic induction
method and used to detect when a drone flies through it.

you could do fancy stuff then like colour changing them and automated
timing.

just pie in the sky ideas...